Avatrade UK Withdrawals and Deposits
Being able to withdraw and deposit funds into your AvaTrade UK trading account with ease, is a vital element of effective forex and CFDs trading. Here, at AvaTrade, we have worked hard to create streamlined and advanced processes to ensure that all withdrawals and deposits from our UK traders are handled as quickly as possible, within a safe and secure environment. As one of the UK’s #1 regulated brokers, AvaTrade closely adheres to the strict regulations as laid out by the regulatory bodies, thereby guaranteeing all our traders, reliability, convenience and security when it comes to making a deposit and a withdrawal.
It’s time to try us.
Enjoy competitive spreads & high leverage.
Withdrawals at AvaTrade UK
Trading online is all about mastering the markets and taking advantage of the many forex trading opportunities in the financial markets. Being able to easily access your profits and to withdraw your funds through a simple process, is important – at AvaTrade, we understand this and here we provide detailed information about the AvaTrade UK withdrawals.
- What is the withdrawal process at AvaTrade?
In order to withdraw your money from your AvaTrade account, you will need to ensure that your account has been verified and confirmed. Verifying your identity and account is one of the requirements of the regulatory bodies and AvaTrade is required to strictly follow the KYC or Know Your Customer process. This process requires AvaTrade to verify the identity of its clients and to assess any potential risks of illegal intentions.
- What is the verification process and what documentation is required?
When you open a trading account with AvaTrade UK, you will need to provide AvaTrade with the following documents in order to verify your identity:
- A clear, coloured copy of a valid government-issued ID, such as a passport, driver’s licence or an ID card. The following information must be clearly visible on the ID: Full name, date of birth and picture. Please note that it is vital that the information you have used to register your account, matches the information on the ID document provided.
- In order to verify your address, or place of residence, you will need to provide a utility bill, such as water, electricity, gas, local authority waste disposal or land-line phone. This bill needs to contain the following information: Full name and address. Please note that the utility bill you supply to AvaTrade UK needs to be not older than six months. The details on the utility bill must also match the personal details you registered with.
Note: AvaTrade does not accept mobile phone bills or any other letters for verification.
- If you have made a deposit using a credit card or have made a deposit on behalf of a third party, you will be required to send verification documents for both parties. You will also need to send AvaTrade UK a clear, colour copy of the front and back of the credit card used. The copy sent needs to clearly show your full name, the expiration date of the credit card, and the first and last 4 digits of the credit card number. Please note that you may block the middle 8 digits of the card number as well as the CVV security code on the back of the credit card and power of attorney (POA) form.
All the required documentation mentioned above must be clear, readable and sent to AvaTrade UK, ensuring that all four corners of each document are clearly visible.
It is very important to note that AvaTrade is not a tax substitute and we request all our British traders to contact the necessary authorities to verify the tax implications.
Once all the required verification documentation has been sent and approved by AvaTrade, you can then go to the ‘My AVA’ section in your account and complete the withdrawal form in order to get the withdrawal process started.
- How long does it take to withdraw funds from my AvaTrade account?
At AvaTrade, we understand that being able to access your funds quickly and seamlessly, is important. We therefore offer a quick withdrawal process. The AvaTrade UK withdrawal process takes only one or two working days. Please note that AvaTrade operates from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and other public holidays or festive days included in the UK calendar.It is important to note that in some cases, there may be a delay in you receiving your funds as a result of clearance delays from banking institutions, electronic payment systems and credit cards. Please feel free to contact your banking institution to get more information on their processes.
- How does AvaTrade’s withdrawal process differ to other brokers?
At AvaTrade, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional service and meeting the needs of our clients. In comparison, it takes AvaTrade UK only 24-48 hours t0 complete the withdrawal process once your account has been verified, while it could take other brokers up to 8 days to process a withdrawal requestOur seamless withdrawal process and the importance we place on giving our clients top quality service as well as reliability and speed in managing their money, is clearly evident when you join the AvaTrade UK family. Our existing clients and all those who choose to invest with AvaTrade, know that their money is safe and secure and that the process in which they can withdraw their profits earned on the UK’s #1 forex and CFD broker’s platforms, is simple and fast.
- What withdrawal methods are available at AvaTrade UK?
As a regulated broker, AvaTrade UK needs to operate within strict regulatory requirements. As a result of international anti-money laundering regulations, withdrawals can only be sent via the payment methods by which you funded your account. It is very important to note that you must withdraw up to 200% of your deposit to your credit or debit card. After this, you may then withdraw funds by another method, as per your instructions, but it must be in your own name.Let us look at an example for clarification. If you made a credit card deposit of £1,000 and you made a £1,500 profit, the first £2,000 you withdraw will go back to the original credit card used to make the deposit, and then the balance of £500, can be withdrawn using a different method, such as PayPal (excludes our Canadian traders), wire transfer, and other e-payment methods (for non-EU customers only).
In the case of a deposit made via a third party, that is not a credit card payment method, you must withdraw 100% of the deposit transaction on this initial payment method.
- Why has my withdrawal request not been processed?It takes between 24-48 hours to process a withdrawal request if the account verification process has been completed and approved by AvaTrade UK. This is the process for credit cards, debit cards and e-money. In the case of wire transfers, it can up to 10 business days for the funds to reflect in your account. Please check the delay times with your banking institution.
It is also important to ensure that before you make a withdrawal request with AvaTrade, that all requirements are met as follows:
- Account verification – Has the verification documentation been sent to AvaTrade according to the requirements?
- Promotions – Have you met the minimum trading requirements of the promotion volume?
- Margin – Do you have sufficient usable margin in your account?
- Payment method – Have you requested a withdrawal through the correct withdrawal method?
Please note that AvaTrade UK may require additional verification documentation and once all requirements are met, your withdrawal will be processed immediately.
- What is the minimum trading volume required by AvaTrade UK before I can withdraw any promotion?
Should AvaTrade UK run a promotion, you will be required to meet a minimum trading requirement before you can withdraw the promotional funds. You are required to execute a minimum trading volume of 10,000 in your account’s base currency, for every promotional £1, within six months.In addition, promotional funds will only be paid out once your verification documentation has been sent to and approved by AvaTrade UK. Please also note that in order to receive the promotional funds, the level of deposit required is in the base currency of your UK AvaTrade account.
Important: If you fail to trade the required amounts within the given time frame, your promotional funds will be cancelled and removed from your trading account.
- How can I withdraw funds from the DupliTrade platform?
DupliTrade is an auto-trading platform offered by AvaTrade UK that enables our traders to easily duplicate or copy the trades of other traders on the platform, directly into your AvaTrade trading account. All monetary transactions that occur on the DupliTrade platform are handled by AvaTrade.To withdraw funds from your DupliTrade account, simply send AvaTrade the required verification documentation and you can then visit the ‘My AVA’ section in your account and complete the withdrawal form in order to get the withdrawal process started.
Deposits at AvaTrade UK
AvaTrade UK offers its clients access to a demo trading account as well as a real account that enables you to trade a wide variety of assets on intuitive and powerful trading platforms. Our demo trading account enables you to try out the platform and its many features and to get the opportunity to trade within a live trading environment without the risk of losing any money. Once you feel confident to step into the trading arena, you can open a real account and make a deposit.
AvaTrade offers a variety of safe and secure deposit options. Please note that while we may request verification documentation, we are dedicated to providing a reliable service that follows the requirements of the regulators. As a result, we need to correctly verify the identity of our traders to ensure that we maintain our safe trading environment, while giving our traders the peace of mind that their personal information and funds are secure at all times.
- What deposit methods are available at AvaTrade UK?AvaTrade offers a choice of deposit methods including credit cards* and wire transfer, which are available to all our global clients. We also offer deposits via e-payments such as Skrill, WebMoney and Neteller, however, this is not available to our EU and Australian clients.
- How long does it take to deposit funds with AvaTrade UK?
To meet the different needs of our clients, we offer multiple deposit methods at AvaTrade UK and each one has their specific processing time. To ensure that your funds are made available to you quickly, we request you to please complete the verification process of your account and ensure that all of your uploaded documents have been approved by AvaTrade.Credit Cards and Debit Cards – If you use a credit card to make a deposit, the payment should be credited instantly into your account. If there is any delay, please contact customer support and one of our representatives will attend to the matter immediately. Please note that if you are making a deposit for the first time with a credit card, it may take up to one business day to credit the funds to your account as a result of security verification.
E-payments – This includes Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney and others. When using these options, the funds will be credited in your account within 24 hours.
Wire Transfer – If you deposit funds via wire transfer, it can take up to 7 business days, depending on your banking institution and country. In order to expedite the process, please ensure that you send AvaTrade UK a copy of the swift code or the transfer receipt so that we may track the deposit.
What is the minimum deposit amount required in order to open an AvaTrade trading account?
In order to open an AvaTrade UK trading account, the minimum deposit amount is dependent on base currency of your account and the method you use in order to make a deposit.
Credit Card Deposit:
USD account – USD $100
EUR account – €100
GBP** account – £100
AUD** account – AUD $100
Wire Transfer Deposit:
USD account – USD $100
EUR account – €100
GBP** account – £100
AUD** account – AUD $100
**Please note that an Australian dollar (AUD) account is only available for Australian clients, and a British pound sterling (GBP) account is only available for traders from the UK.
To be able to enjoy the full range of products offered at AvaTrade UK, we recommend a starting balance of at least 1,000-2,000 of your preferred base currency.
- What is the deposit process at AvaTrade UK?
To meet the different needs of our traders, AvaTrade UK offers several ways of depositing money into your trading account:
- Credit card,
- Debit card,
- Wire transfer,
- Several forms of e-payment (not for Australian and EU clients).
To make a deposit, the first step is to log in to your AvaTrade account. Click on the ‘Deposit’ section and select your preferred deposit method. Please also ensure that you have selected the specific trading account you wish to deposit into from the drop-down menu.
- How do I deposit funds into DupliTrade?
DupliTrade is an easy to use auto-trading platform that enables our traders to duplicate the trades of top traders on the platform, right into their trading account. Since all monetary transactions are handled directly by AvaTrade, you simply need to open a trading account, and make a deposit following the instructions outlined above. If you require any additional assistance, the AvaTrade customer support centre can be contacted with ease.
- How do I cancel a deposit?
In order to cancel a deposit, simply email AvaTrade UK with a request to our customer support team. If you did not make any trades with the funds, the deposit will be cancelled within 24 hours and once the process is complete, customer support will send you an update via email. Please note that Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days and if you send a cancellation request, this will not be actioned until the next business day.
- What should I do if the credit card I used in order to make a deposit has since expired?
If the credit card you used to make a deposit has expired since your last deposit, you need to please send an email to your account manager or to the AvaTrade customer support team with a brief explanation. They will assist you in updating your details in our system.
- I made a wire transfer today, but the funds are not yet reflecting in my account. What should I do?
It can take up to 10 business days for funds to reflect in your AvaTrade UK trading account if you make a deposit via wire transfer. To speed up the process, please send us a copy of the Swift via email so that we may track the transfer. Should the delay persist, please contact the AvaTrade customer support team.
- I cancelled my credit card deposit, but the funds are not reflecting on my credit card statement.
If you check your next credit card statement, and no transactions with AvaTrade appear for the amount you deposited, and on the date you made the deposit, it means that funds were never deducted, and the cancellation was successful. If, however, there is a charge on your credit card statement following a deposit cancellation, please allow up to 5 business days for the cancellation to be completed. Often, if you see a transaction on your credit card after you have cancelled it, it may be possible that the deposit was not cancelled before the statement was sent. The funds should then reflect on your next statement.
- Can I make a deposit using someone else’s credit card, debit card, bank account or e-wallet account?
AvaTrade UK does accept 3rd party deposits, however, we will require additional verification documentation. For more information on these requirements, please check the AvaTrade third party document requirements in our FAQs.
- I received an error message regarding a problem in my deposit transaction. What does it mean?
If you have tried to make a deposit and received this error message, “There appears to be a problem processing your transaction, please go back and verify your details and try again”, this usually indicates that your credit card has been declined.Ensure the card details you entered are correct and try to make the deposit again. If you require additional information regarding your credit card, please contact your credit card company or bank.
In the meantime, there are alternative deposit methods that you can use, and details of these options will be listed in your trading account.
- Does AvaTrade UK accept credit cards from Nigeria or Indonesia?
AvaTrade UK does accept credit cards from Nigeria or Indonesia. Clients will, however, need to provide the required verification documentation which will need to be approved by AvaTrade UK.
AvaTrade – Seamless Withdrawals and Deposits
At AvaTrade UK, we strive to give our traders all the tools to trade effectively – this includes secure withdrawal and deposit processes. We offer a range of deposit options and we ensure that the withdrawal process is fast and simple so that you get to enjoy your profits as quickly as possible.
Start trading with AvaTrade UK today and get the opportunity to trade with an award-wining, regulated broker that will be by your side on your financial journey.